|Kerrie Hess illustration and earrings from SoundChick|
|Calendar I got from Gilt|
|My reading materials, faux flower arrangement I made & my plant "Lola"|
1. Get on average 2 new followers a week, at least 100 by year end. Sounds reasonable and doable. Feel free to help me on this one. Like I always say, "spread the love by spreading the word!"
2. Create Segments. Starting next week, I will have the following for you.
WWW- What I Wore Wednesday, showcasing my outfit posts.
Manicure Monday- The first month of every month, I will showcase a new nail polish.I know it sounds like an excuse to buy more polish. It
Freelancer Friday- Freelancing in cosmetics is great make up wise but what about the clothes. Being required to wear all black all the time sometimes makes me a bit lazy. However, I have met and befriended some of the best dressed make up artists. You will meet them here.
3. Write. I use to love to write as a way of releasing stress, emotion and feeling. However, it was the most depressing things that sounded the most beautiful. I always joke with my husband that it is his fault that I do not write anymore. He made me happy. Maybe that is just what I needed to give me new inspiration. I bought a new notebook. I will write again, write more and share.
4. Take photos. I have the equipment (DSLR, Point & Shoot, Smart phone photo apps, photo shop) but I hardly use them.
5. Get out there. Meet, greet and be seen. It is hard to blog about fashion when you have become a serious homebody with toddler attachment issues. Not that I do not attend events but if I had a dollar for every person I run into that says "OMG, where have you been?" Whomp, whomp.
Simple enough. I will revisit this in 6 months and see where I am at. I really feel good about this, now if I can resolve to get fit and stick with it. Okay maybe next year after next and I'm off until Monday, see you next year!