Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Head Over Heels

Is that gloss wand lighting up?

Wowza, what a color?!

I just want to kiss it!


Super excited to be sharing this with you. So while at Hispanicize I was approached by Artistry Beauty. Anyone who knows me, knows that make up is the key to my pretty little heart so they basically had me at hello. I was lucky enough to go home with more goodies than I can be thankful for. A bit overwhelmed and excited to get home and try everything, one item stole my heart instantly. I'm head over heels with the light up lip gloss.

This magic little number has an  LED light as well as a mirror for easy application. You know for applying when at the club, or sitting in the dark putting your two year old to bed as is my life. Anyway, the best part, CRAZY amounts of shine just the way I like it. One thing they don't mention is the tingle you get when applying. Maybe that is because of the scent, plumping agent or something I do not know. It doesn't burn but slightly tingles. I love it. Either way this gets my "sealed with a kiss" of approval. Pucker up like me HERE.






* I was not monetarily compensated for this post. I did receive products as mentioned in the post. Artistry Beauty is only sold through your Amway Independent Business Owner. Gloss in post is Passion (go figure) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...