Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Princess Hair


Source Unknown (Please share if you do)

I'm trying to grow my hair out. I get bored so fast that I get scissor happy and basically let the stylist do what she wants. My last haircut looked awesome coming out of the salon, my styling at home...not so much. So while in the weird grow out phase, I'll be trying out new hairstyles. Here is my "Princess Style" which I have even tried with my hair curly. It looks amazing curly but unfortunately I do not have a picture of it. Here it is with my natural curls combed out and the front blown out. 



My Princess Style:

Step 1: Use a black stretch headband worn hippie style.

Step 2: Tuck hair in.

Done. What do you think?





2 comments:

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...