Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Note

Stockholm Street Style


Source

source


Life has been extremely busy lately. I've been working lately a full time schedule outside the home when normally I stick to a freelancer's schedule, running back to have an hour or two with my tot and then working on my side projects until the wee hours of the night. I'm exhausted and I'm sure most of you have noticed my lack of consistent posting lately. I've decided to cut back and post only 3 days a week for the time being as I need to find more time for my family, work and for heaven's sake some sleep! I've updated my editorial calendar to reflect all changes. Tomorrow's post will be today's missing outfit post, see you then.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...