Wednesday, April 10, 2013

L'Oreal's Hot New Nail Colors for Spring




Let me tell you how excited I was to receive these nail polishes from the fine people at L'OREAL. Just this past February, I was trying to get  the perfect lavender color during my standing no-chip appointment. The color wasn't right so I opted for a white no-chip for Fashion Week. Then this came in. Royalty Reinvented by L'OREAL. As a mom, I need my manicures to last as I don't really have time to paint my own nails every other day. I was pleasantly surprised when this polish (with a top coat of course) lasted a whole 5 days on me. I know that doesn't say much but polishes last 1-2 days max on me, if that. What else did I like? Well, I never noticed the brush on my polishes, but this one has an angle to it that allows me to paint my nails like a pro. If you follow me on Instagram, you all know I can't. My nails for my Miami trip look professionally done and almost perfect. I cannot wait to get home and try the other two shades. But these little hands picked her favorites...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...