Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How To: The Shaggy Bob Without Scissors












I am constantly struggling with the urge to cut my hair. Eventually, I cave and almost immediately start missing my length. I am in the process of getting my hair back to where it was and anyone who is growing out their hair knows how hard that "grow out period" is. So to compromise, I gave myself a temporary bob. After styling with a big barrel curling iron, I twisted my hair and pinned it under, leaving my short layers to hang giving the illusion of a shaggy bob. This will do for now, let's see how I feel next month.


Thanks to my mom who took these pictures in her kitchen as I was running out to brave the cold.

1 comment:

  1. love it...color and all! you can never go wrong with a retro, chic bob.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...