Monday, March 18, 2013

A Virtual Personal Shopping Story

I know. I have been posting randomly and out of order but I have been doing a few reader requests (here as well) and I'm trying to put them up as quickly as possible.  Recently, I've been discussing a "mom's wardrobe" for my bloggy buddy, Sili from My Mamihood. As a small business owner, she realized the importance of investing in herself. Smart woman. That being said, she reached out to me to compile a list of items she should get. It went from a list to a huge project that spans over 6 bloggers and we have named it, "How Mami got her Swag Back..." Here is the list:

Her budget is small and as a small business owner, it should be. So I've compiled a few pictures that can serve as inspiration from places such as Old Navy, JcPenney, Uniqlo and Forever 21 amongst others. I am also doing a video with instructions and tips for her to take with her while shopping. Yadira from Club de Las Diosas, will be assisting this anti-shopper and helping her stay under budget and making sure she gets items that can mix and match to get as many looks possible from just these ten items. Only ten items ladies! Here are her inspirational shopping guides.

The Blazer
Printed Pencil Skirt
Classic Neutral Tshirt
Skinny Jeans
Chambray Shirt
Straight Leg Pant
Bold Cardigan
The Shirtdress
Pleated Skirt
Printed Blouse


Good luck Sili and Yadira. The trip will be documented so we will be sharing that with you as well as her purchases, and we will have a few other bloggers joining us in this massive project to help our anti shopping friend so stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. Can I tell you how much I adore this?! THANK YOU! I know I've been giving you a hard time but I so appreciate you taking the time to help me with this. It really does mean the world to me. I have a stylist y'all!!!!!

    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I love how simple you made it for us. Sili is going to get her swag back - the right way! Can't wait to see how the shopping goes this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to see what she ends up with. This is going to be great!

      Delete
  3. This is going to be an adventure. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...