Monday, November 21, 2011

Coffee Addiction

I joined foursquare a while back but never really used it until this passed weekend where I discovered that coffee seems to be my favorite splurge as I checked in to 3 different spots in 2 days. Ek, so busted. So early this afternoon, the tot and I strolled over to Ikea where I picked up these:



I think I may just be able to save myself $20 a week with this alone. I had an espresso maker that just seemed so complicated but once I figured out how to use it, I broke it. I was sad, since my brother gave it to us one Christmas but when looking for a replacement, found them all to be so expensive. I don't mind kicking it old school, in fact the cup of Cappuccino I am enjoying right now is ah-mazing! Enjoy your Monday night!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...