Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mama Mia

I'm on baby mode. Well, not me per say but it seems friends and clients alike are all pregnant right now. Well, thanks to our friends over @OldNavy, being stylish during morning sickness, swollen feet and wabbles has never been easier (last one too much, I wabbled at 5 months so I know). I put together my favorite looks to share, which one is your favorite?





All items available at www.oldnavy.com

Almost makes me want to be pregnant again. Almost.

XOXO




*Please note that while I am the Fashion Expert and Latina Spokesperson for OLD NAVY, the thoughts and ideas expressed in this blog and all social media sites are strictly my own. I was a fan long before and will be long after. I will not and would not post anything that I find disagreeable or something I am not willing to wear or do myself. A girl's gotta stay true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...