Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Holiday Looks



I was lucky enough to share some holiday style tips on Telemundo's Acesso Total. I know some of my readers do not speak Spanish so I will translate. I got a chance to showcase some looks that I put together from Old Navy that would be great for this festive season.

Look 1: Casual Glam
Pairing dressy with casual cool. This fuchsia pink satin top was paired with a casual pant. Wear it with a sparkly flat or a heeled wedge bootie.
Satin Tie Shoulder Tank, Drape Jersey Pant

Look 2: Bold Festive
Pops of color especially in denim is a huge hit. Soften the boldness a bit with a delicate top made of lace. Heels are a must with this look.
Lace Dolman Sleeve Top, Rockstar Jegging

Look 3: All Tied Up
Winter can be dark and gloomy but the holidays are filled with color and so should your wardrobe. Dresses are obviously a huge hit during this season, this one was cinched with a sparkly bow belt that I personally have been obsessing over since I laid my eyes on it.
Charmeuse Shift Dress, Skinny Sparkle Bow Dress

Look 4: Connect The Look
Polka dots is one of this season's biggest trends as is emerald green. This simple dress is stunning on it's own but when layered under this wool blend emerald green stunner is simply...wow.
Cropped Peacoat, Belted Tie Front Dress

I also got to share a few gifts for kids that I will share with you this week and also picked up for my own list. The many munchkins in my family are going to love their gifts. All of these great items can be found at www.oldnavy.com

XOXO



*Please note that while I am the Fashion Expert and Latina Spokesperson for OLD NAVY, the thoughts and ideas expressed in this blog and all social media sites are strictly my own. I was a fan long before and will be long after. I will not and would not post anything that I find disagreeable or something I am not willing to wear or do myself. A girl's gotta stay true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...