Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dear Husband




1 | 23 | 4 | 5 | 6






Dear Husband,

Please use this as a guide to what I want. Please notice the pretty flowers. They are not last minute drugstore buys that most guys give their girls. They are the fancy ones you used to get me when you used to get me flowers. They do not have to be expensive, just pretty. The excuse that flowers just die will not work anymore unless you would like to replace it with cash. Lots of it. Oh, and stop laughing. Haha, love you!




Querido Esposo,

Usa eso como un guía para comprar mi regalo este día de San Valentin. Te cuenta en las flores. Estas no son flores de el supermercado. Estas son de las buenas. Son las que me comprabas cuando me comprabas flores. No me digas que las flores mueren para no compra las si no me piensas dar el dinero como alternativa. Y no te rías. Jaja, te amo! 



2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this note to your husband. It feels like something I would say.

    xx

    www.law-of-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said I wasn't funny and then thanked me for the tips...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...