Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Do...Love This Ring

I have a beautiful wedding ring. The story about all the hard work my now husband put into getting makes it even more special. I tear up as I write this. However, just last week I asked my husband if he would marry me again. Not a going back in time thing but in the future, would we or rather can we get married again. I've always wanted a colored stone. In fact, for Mother's Day, he got me a white and blue sapphire ring to wear on my right hand. One day, my ring(s) will be my daughter's and I will need something to wear on my pretty little finger. Maybe something like this.


Tengo un anillo bello. El cuento en como mi esposo trabajo tanto para comprar mi anillo es mas especial todavía. La semana pasada, le pregunte a mi esposo si se casaba conmigo de nuevo. No quiero regresar a ese tiempo y cambiar nada pero mi gustaría tener otra celebración como de aniversario en el futuro. Siempre me a gustado la piedras de color y para el Día de las Madres el ano pasado, el me regalo un anillo de piedra azul. En verdad, algo como esto me gusta también a lo mejor para mi cumpleaños? 


 Bea Ring, $2,600, available at Anna Sheffield, 212-925-7010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...