Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring Craving


Spring Craving




Like many, I am impatiently waiting for Spring. I thought I would be okay with a light sprinkle of snow but then I walked into Old Navy to pick up a few dresses for my princess when I noticed the Spring collection was already in stores. All that color and all those fun pieces just made me turn around and curse the snow. Even though I was there for baby, I did walk out with a few pieces for mommy and ideas for my next little shopping trip. I'm planning on really making the most of my wardrobe this Spring by buying pieces I can intermix as well as have a little fun with like mixing stripes and colors. This is my Spring craving shopping list from Old Navy*.

Items available already at www.oldnavy.com also



Como muchos, estoy esperando la llegada de la primavera. Yo pensaba que un poco de nieve estaba bien pero cuando fui a la Old Navy a buscar unos vestidos a mi princesa, mi fije que la colección de primavera ya estaba en las tiendas! Esos colores bellos y piezas tan divertidas me hizo maldecir a la nieve. Aunque yo estaba ahí para la nina, esta mama se compro unas piezas también y salí con muchas ideas para la próxima ves que vaya. Esta primavera pienso comprar piezas que son intercambiable como mixtas de colores y rayas. Esta es mi lista de compras de Old Navy*.

A la venta ya en www.oldnavy.com también






Wenesday's outfit post will show tomorrow. Sorry for the mix up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...