Monday, March 26, 2012

Blahnik Brigade: Books for Little Fashionistas




My daughter loves her books. She loves it when mommy reads her the same story over and over and over again. She also loves princesses, tutus, pink, pink diamonds and playing in mommy's shoes. To satisfy her love of all things girlish and to save myself from reading one more Winnie the Pooh book, I've decided to find something new to add to her collection. These are my top three choices. Click on the image to learn more about each book, help me decide and maybe pick one up for your budding stylista. 


Mi hija le encanta sus libros. Le encanta cuando mami le leí el mismo libro una y mil veces. También le encanta las princesas, el color rosita, diamantes rosadas y jugar en con mis zapatos. Para complacer mi nena y salvarme de leer otro libro de Winnie the Pooh, le voy a comprar un nuevo libro para su colección. Estos son los títulos de cual le voy a comprar


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...