Thursday, March 8, 2012

What to Wear Where: Running Errands


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

I bought this dress and have worn it once...all day. I ran errands in the afternoon with a jacket and flats. Then at night, I threw on a belt and red heels for a girls night out. I can live in them just as much as I can live in these shoes. I have the grey leather in a lower wedge but must get the white canvas for Spring. 

Compre este vestido y ya lo use todo el día. En la tarde con una chaqueta y zapatos plano y a la noche con un cinto y tacos rojo para salir con las chicas. Puedo vivir en este vestido tal como puedo vivir en estos zapatos. Los tengo yo en gris pero lo quiero en blanco ahora para la primavera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...