Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Desert Twilight Fall 2012


So this past Thursday Rita Milton, beauty contributor for ChiTown Fashionista and I hosted an event for Bobbi Brown at Bloomingdale's Michigan Ave. Here are a few snaps of said event.


Shiny shoes, check. Shiny pants, check.

Joanna and Saudia, two of Bobbi's best Chicago freelancers.

The reason we had the event, Desert Twilight Fall 2012 collection. TA DAAAA!

One of the attendees who's eyes where done up by me. TAAA DAAA... okay, I'll stop that.

Tiffany Harvey, a resident artist at Bloomingdale's, teaching Secrets to Perfect Skin.

Turquoise nails...my pre-fall look.

Gift bags for attendees.

Sexy pose. What? Too much? Whatevs, I'm funny!




Thank you all who came and shopped with us. You gals are amazing and hopefully I run into you at the next one (wink)! The winner of last week's giveaway will have to be announced tomorrow as it doesn't end until noon so you can still enter. Good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...