Thursday, August 9, 2012

What To Wear Where: The Park




Mom's style: top | pants | watch | shoes
Baby style: dress | bag | shoes*




I promised my daughter a trip to the park after work this afternoon so hopefully the rain stays away. Funny thing is as I was catching up on my favorite blogs I came across a beautiful look for mom and baby for the park just last night and so I felt inspired. Hop on over to Oh Joy to see their look for going to the park. It is adorable. Meanwhile, here we prefer Chuck Taylor All Stars.



*She actually picked out her outfit so this is as accurate as can be!

2 comments:

  1. love both looks...and i must get my hands on some Chucks...soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never goes out of style but I'd be lying if I didn't think hitting up Target was the best choice for little ones. Her feet grow so fast!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...