Monday, September 17, 2012

Eva & 20 Wardrobe Changes


Source AP

I know. I don't post on Mondays but this is special. Thanks to the NCLR and GM, I was able to head out to Pasadena for the 2012 Alma Awards. The rush of Latin pride poured over me as A List Latino celebrities discussed their accomplishments and as if on repeat let us know that [we] are the future as the fastest growing minority group in the US. It was an amazing experience and one that I will not forget. Be sure to tune in on Friday September 21st at 8PM EST to see what I saw. To those who do not speak Spanish, no biggie. It is in English and has some pretty interesting guests. Cue Jack Gyllenhaal, you're welcome.




Disclaimer: Eva Longoria really did not have 20 wardrobe changes but tune in to  see how many she did have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...