Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How You Can Still Wear Your Spring Look Now {Personal Style}



sweater: H&M (similar here) | pant: H&M (similar here) | boot: Steve Madden (similar here)

As with any major change in life, some things have to give in order to make way for something else. I've said it a million times before and I will say it again, my shopping budget gave and in a major way. With that said, I find myself wearing the same outfit over and over again. Since this major project I am working on requires a lot of behind the scenes work, I usually do not mind. But what happens when you have to run out for a quick errand or to visit family. What would they think if I wore the same old frocks over and over again? Here is what they would think "she works in fashion?" Hey, I would judge me too.

What I have begun to do is dig into my Spring and Summer bin to see what pieces I can use for layering. Here I went for bold with color using the same fun printed pant from H&M that bloggers when gaga over back in May. I bought mine in June and am decided October would be a great go at it. I added high boots to cover the fact that they are a crop pant, a long tank with a sweater layered over. What piece do you find yourself wanting to wear this season still? Why don't you and if you did, how would you?



Thanks to my mom who looked like she found a new hobby in photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...