Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What to Wear? Part Two


So I made it out to JcPenny to browse the new Liz Claiborne collection. I was very sad that my local "penny's" was out of a size 4 in EVERY bottom. I kid you not. I already had my heart set on a certain pant so I bit the bullet and brought home a 6. I figured I can exchange them later when a 4 comes in, if not my tailor can add one more item to my ever growing "hey, I lost another pound so take this in" pile. So here are my two casual looks that I planned for Analiese's very simple 3rd birthday. What to wear?

Outfit One:
I love how versatile this boat neck sweater can be and it was the first thing I grabbed. I thought pairing it with a bright ankle pant can play it up just a bit. 
I can just as easily go with 
Outfit Two: 


Everyone who knows me knows that I live in denim. This denim shirt was comfortable, casual and chic all at one. Hello?! That is so me. The snake print pant had been on my list for a while so when this project came up, well, hello again!

Mind you the pants are a size too big and you know I plan on "stylin' it up with some shoes" a la' Carrie Bradshaw but you get the idea. Now, let the voting begin. What outfit should I wear?
Vote for the outfit you think I should wear and tell me which is your favorite item I bought! I included links to the pieces from my outfits but be sure to visit jcpenney  for more classic pieces.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of jcpenney. The opinions and text are all mine.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...