Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Kid has Style {Personal Style + Kid Style}

jacket: Guess | dress: BB Dakota via TJ Maxx | leggings: Target (on sale now $5) | shoes: Prada

I had no clue what to wear on Thanksgiving. I knew leggings would be a great choice since I love to eat but the way I had been feeling the last few days prior to, I knew I wouldn't eat much. In fact, I decided on my outfit at the last minute since the outfit planning when into high gear just the day before and the only person I was worried about was the cutie pictured below.



I found this corduroy skirt for $4.50, the top and tights for $5 and her shoes we bought earlier on in the season all from her favorite place to shop...Target. I actually spent quite a bit more but I basically cleared the clearance rack of all 3T and 4T, I just love their kid's fashions.





Disclaimer: Ignore the poster on the floor, it should have been hung by my husband but he gets too busy laying on the couch to actually hang ANY artwork in our new place. Also, our camera is still ugh so for now, iPad pics will have to do.

UPDATE: My husband has since hung this poster up and all artwork that I had found room for. Then he went back to the couch. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...