Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My 5 Minute Makeup Routine



So I bit the bullet and did my first make up how to video. You can tell I am nervous because I do not smile. Ha...I swear I am usually smiling. Below are links to the products use and other options. Go ahead, press play!

Liquid eyeliner in black
Used: Bobbi Brown (Limited Edition) | Option: Le Metier de Beaute Precision Liquid Liner in Black 

Pencil Liner
Artisty Beauty in Lagoon

Eyeshadow:
Used: Bobbi Brown (Color Discontinued)| Option: Lorac in Deep Emerald Green

Concealer:
Bobbi Brown

Foundation:
Bobbi Brown

Blush:
Sin Cosmetics


1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! Nice video. I will have to go play in my makeup now. I've never seen eyeshadow under the eye.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...