Monday, December 10, 2012

The Sick Bug {Mommy Moments}




Since the start of Fall, I have been sick three times back to back. It was painful but it was worse was watching my little get sick as well because of me. Now here we are just in time to start our holiday fun like Winter Wonderland at Navy Pier, viewing the Macy's State St. window displays and holiday baking but Analiese was sick...again! She woke up last week with a horrible cough, stuffy and runny nose. This time I am prepared for the sick bug with hugs, kisses, soup and kleenex. We spent her sick days in bed. The only good thing about my princess being sick is how she hangs on me all day long and brings me a kleenex to clean her up. She even wants me to carry her around like a baby and wants no one else but me. Selfishly, I live for that. I live for being the one she runs to, follows around because when she is a teenager who knows what she would be like. She won't be a toddler for long and it has been a while since she was a baby so I have to cherish these moments...even if she is contagious. 

After staying home from school for two days, she finally went back and had to learn her Holiday songs for her concert in 2 hours. Guess what? She nailed it. She sang her little heart out and was so proud. Unfortunately, a few of her little friends were coughing up a storm so it wouldn't be such a bad idea to get her teachers a Care Pack and Share pack from Kleenex. During cold and flu season, everyone could use a little comfort and I can just feel like this little sick bug of mine will be sick again in no time.






DISCLAIMER: This post is compensated and in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Kleenex but who are we kidding? We all know that moms use kleenex for little noses anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...