Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Why I Smile


This is a tube of used toothpaste, Colgate Optic White Enamel White in fact. Why am I showing you this? Well, as a mom and as a Latina, Bustelo espresso is my best friend and my smile's worst enemy. Right before the holidays, I was contacted by Colgate to try out their new toothpaste, brush and mouthwash. They claimed my smile will be 1 whole shade whiter in 5 days. In a nutshell, a smile can make or break a look and well, I'm at that age where taking care of your skin and your teeth are more important than the next big trend. I'm aging folks and it's not cute. Now back to Colgate:


It worked. I was a bit surprised actually. In 5 days, my smile did look brighter. Then at the 5 day mark, I got excited and immediately started thinking how amazing my smile would look in the next 5 days.


Yup, still the same. My guess it that you get a whole shade whiter and the rest of the time you are basically protecting your smile. The mouthwash however, does seem to brighten a bit more with every use.



The final verdict: 

source

I've already purchased a new tube!









Disclaimer: Obviously, this post is brought to you by Colgate-Palmolive for review, you guys are quick. I was not, however, compensated but was gifted the products. As always, all opinions are my own and do not reflect anyone else but. Ignore the bags and lines under my eyes, lack of sleep will do that to you. Check back to see how I take care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...