Thursday, April 4, 2013

Miami, Hispanicize & What I Am Wearing {Personal Style}


With less than a week before I head out to Miami for Hispanicize, the biggest conference for Latin influencers, I'm trying to be smart and plan ahead of time. I've downloaded their new app on my iPhone that lists the agenda of the conference, I can pick what sessions I attend and put it in a calendar. I think it makes for packing a bit easier. I know I don't have much time from when I arrive in Miami to when I need to catch the shuttle to the first event so I now know I can relax and hail a cab instead. It also helps me plan what days I will wear what and what shoes. Wednesday will be a busy day so I've planned a comfy but chic outfit for the day but their are a few events that I plan on attending in the evening and something like this skirt that I found at Target for only $8, would work. I wear a lot of neutrals in Chicago but I've had this skirt now for almost two months and the tags are still attached. I've been waiting for warmer weather here but wait no more because I'm off to Miami. Don't worry, I'll have quite a few outfits to share when I return. Be sure to follow along on twitter with the hashtag #Hispz13 for all the details on Latinos in Social Media, and well...this mom.


If you like this skirt and want something similar, check out the few I've selected below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...