Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Site


With Spring comes changes and it was time for me to change as well. I started just working on a new blog redesign and decided to make the leap to Wordpress all together and rebrand a whole new site. It is very different on the back end and I am still learning but it is better for all of us. In the upcoming weeks, you will see my professional portfolio, something I wasn't sure how to share my work here. I'll also be able to share my make up portfolio and give you insights there. Until now you only had to take my word that I was a stylist and a make up artist but now you can see for yourself what it is I do. Basically it is a better platform to document and share with you all my work. You'll start seeing more and more changes but for now, just visit me at yaniragarza.com and tell me what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...