Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Outfit Post} RRRAWRRRR...





top: Old Navy   boots: Steve Madden   pants: The Hundred Shop (go here)   bag: Botkier   jewelry: Vintage 

I finally went out last week for simple pleasure. I am "go out to network" type of chick these days but I needed this. My girlfriend sings in a band called "The Thickness" and they are amazing, funny in between sets and down right entertaining. It was an all around good time and what made it better, I got to see my girlfriend who I hadn't seen in a while. Be sure to check out her band on the twitterverse @thicknessband to find out when they are playing. If you are in Chicago, they are a must see. Locals let me know, I will join you. No, seriously, I've caught the "momma needs a night out" bug!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. such a cute outfit. i really love your style!

    http://vanillachic.wordpress.com/
    http://vanillachic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...