Monday, January 23, 2012

Blizzard Style









This is my friend Sara who blogs over at Love, Laughter & Lipstick. During the blizzard on Friday, she was kind enough to pose and freeze for a moment while I took a photo of her darling coat. We were so excited to spend the day working together but were sent home early due to the weather. It took me 2 hours to get home and her 4 1/2, 4 times as long as it would have. These pictures were the ONLY good things to come out of this weekend. In other related news, FREE SNOW, come and get it!






Esta es mi amiga Sara, la bloguera de Love, Laughter & Lipstick. El viernes durante la tormenta de nieve, Sara me dejo tomarle fotos a su chaqueta que tanto me encanta! Estábamos felices de trabajar juntas ese día pero por el tiempo, nos fuimos para la casa. Yo me tarde 2 hora y la pobre mas de 4! Estos retratos es lo único bueno que salió de este fin de semana. En otras, noticias, aquí tememos nieve gratis para el que la quiera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...