Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life Happens

source


I told my husband that 2012 is our year. It is barely January and while things seem promising, it won't go without its obstacles. So I think this year, our main goal will have to be to stay strong and stay caffeinated.   Well, as we speak (rather as I write) life is happening. A life that I have to tend to. I'll be back tomorrow. I'm sending you, my readers hugs and kisses and I hope you send them back. I need them.


Yo le dije a mi esposo que este ano es nuestro ano. Es solamente Enero y aunque las cosas se ven bien, no vienen sin obstáculos. Pienso que este ano, tenemos que estar fuerte y con mucho cafe! Bueno, en estos momentos mi vida esta pasando, una vida que tengo que atender bien so los veo mañana. Les mando besos y abrazos y espero que me manden a mi también. Lo necesito. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...