Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bow Hair Glam


This image is a bit dark but I had to post it. I saw this hairstyle on a younger gal who was getting her make up done for a girl's night out. After obsessing over it for a few days, my girlfriend Sara sent me a link to a post Refinery 29 did back in December showing you just how to achieve the look. My hair is way too short but anyone willing to try please send me your pictures! 


Vi este estilo en una chica que se estaba haciendo maquillaje para salir con sus amigas. Varios días pasaron y yo no dejaba de pensar en este estilo. Mi amiga, Sara, me mando un mensaje de Refinery 29. Ellos tenían instrucciones en como hacer el pelo con este lazo en Diciembre. Mi pelo esta muy corto pero el que la quiera intentar, manda me sus fotos! Las instrucciones están debajo de la foto.


STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...