Monday, February 27, 2012

My Weekend Recap

I started my weekend tired and sleepless but thanks to my Starbucks latte, I functioned extremely well on Saturday. I worked a major event and rocked out on make up applications.

El fin de semana fue un poco difícil porque estaba cansada pero gracias a mi cafecito funcione muy bien el Sábado. Trabaje un evento grande de maquillaje. 

But then I got to spend some time with my wonderful husband.

Pero después pase el tiempo con mi querido esposo.


 We all went out for breakfast at our favorite spot.

Fuimos todos a desayunar a nuestro restaurante favorito.
And we finished up the week with a bit of retail therapy at Diesel and Michael Kors.  All in all a great weekend.

Y terminamos este fin de semana de compras en Diesel y Michael Kors. Sobre todo perfecto!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...