Monday, February 6, 2012

Sweet Like Valentine's











Well there goes my diet, even though in all honesty this weekend wasn't much for diets from the burger on Saturday that grossed me into eating nothing more than a salad for dinner to the bowl of endless chips and salsa yesterday during the Superbowl. I'll just work out a bit more because I plan on enjoying some v-day sweets with my sweets.



Hasta ahí llego mi dieta. Aunque en verdad después de este fin de semana, no había dieta en si. Pienso hacer ejercicio mas porque en verdad, los dulces del día de San Valentin me llaman!






2 comments:

  1. O my god. I want to eat all of these!!! NOM!!!!!!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...