Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Zo, Ya Like It?


In the spirit of Valentine's Day, February's manicure of the month is Caprice by Zoya. How original right? I thought so. In all honesty, I wasn't a huge fan but then I took a picture and the color really pops. Don't even get me started on how stunning it looks as a pedicure shade. I don't like feet so I thought I would spare you the actual shot as I would have been like...whoa. Anyone else rocking a fun shade of pink?



Como en este mes es día de San Valentin, el color de esmalte de uñas es Caprice de Zoya. Original verdad? Así lo pensé yo. En verdad, no me gustaba tanto pero cuando le tome una foto, el color resalta y mas todavía para las unas de los pies. Pero eso no se lo vio a ensenar, ja! Alguien mas va a usar el color rosa para el día de San Valentin?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...