Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm Sexy & I Know It



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7


I finally joined a gym! I have been going up to four days a week and it helps that they have a daycare for up to 2 hours. I don't really work out for two hours but I take advantage of all the facility has to offer. That also means it is time to invest in great workout wear with pieces from Old Navy, Madewell & Nike obviously. 

Por fin estoy ya en un gimnasio y voy 4 días a la semana. Suerte que tienen guardería para 2 horas al día. Esto solamente significa que hay que comprar ropa de ser ejercicio con piezas de Old Navy, Madewell y Nike obviamente. 



SIDE-NOTE: Be sure to follow me on twitter tomorrow for a behind the scenes look at one of my many jobs. I'll start early! @styleblacklabel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...