Friday, May 4, 2012

Simply Pretty Eyes




Sometimes the prettiest looks are never the most complicated. Personally, this is one of my signature go-to looks for eyes. I start with perfectly groomed brows. My brows are thicker and need to be tamed a bit so I use Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper after I get them threaded. If nothing else that day, well groomed brows make the eyes look more awake and brighter. I skip the eye shadow most days and simply go for a bold eye line with Glam Eyes Gel Liner by Rimmel London and finish off concealing the dark circles with Resilience Lift Extreme Concealer by Estee Lauder. It takes 2 minutes in the morning and I look complete without ever looking over done. What is your go-to for simply pretty eyes?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...