Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day Off




 The greatest thing about living in this city is being a native. I am not being snobbish, I am being grateful. I have my family a jump, skip and a hop away from I90. My sister in law and her husband just bought a home in South Barrington so we have been spending a lot of time there but on this special day, we all went downtown and played tourist. Doesn't she look great for having two kids, the youngest not even a year old?! A walk to the beach, lunch at Navy Pier and bit of shopping on the Ave made this day great. The boys were with us and the kids were with the sitters. We started the day so excited that we finally had a day without the kids but were racing home by the end because we missed them so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...