Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Full Face

I should have photographed this look when it was fresh but this is what life really looks like when you have been at work for 8 hours and traffic has kept you away from home a few more. 

This was my look for work. I know, I know...most make up artists have a full face, well, guess what? As do I! A full face of make up doesn't mean a full caked on face and your face should always look natural. My favorite part of the day is when a client comes in and says she doesn't want foundation or even much make up because she want to look natural. Then she adds "kinda like your look!" Well you are in for a surprise because I have it ALL ON. It is really all about the application. Here is a list of all that I am wearing.

1. Corrector in Peach and Concealer in Warm Natural with setting powder Pale Yellow
2. Stick Foundation in Honey
3. Bronzer in Deep
4. Blush in Pale Pink and a shimmer brick in Nectar to highlight 
5. Blush Lipstick (discontinued) with Crystal Gloss
6. Navajo Shadow all over and Champagne Quartz just on the lid
8. Mascara in Extreme Party with Lash Glamour layered on
9. Brows with Steel Shadow and Clear Brow Gel


Funny thing is with all these products and all the steps, the look is in fact very simple, easy and fast but for sure a very full face while still looking the healthiest and most natural you! Happy Beauty Tuesday.





MUA: Daniel Merced for Bobbi Brown. For appointments call 312.440.4490

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I want to be like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajaja, como eres! Did you decide on BlogHer?

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...