Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rockin Robin {Personal Style}






 top: H&M | blazer: Kohl's | skirt: JcPenney

 on him: Michael Kors & Bloomindale's Men

Deborah Lippman* Nail Polish in Rockin' Robin

Two outfit posts (sort of) in a row? Yes, ma'am. So last Thursday, I went to Cheeky's Real People of Style Fashion Show. It fell on date night, so I brought one (wink). I was able to sport my new blazer that I got on clearance at Kohl's just the day before for only $18! I got an at home manicure, layered on the liner and threw on an updo and had a genuinely nice time networking, catching up with old friends and pigging out on Thai food after. All in all, a good time. Today, I am going to find a 24 hour Starbucks and work late. I'll drag him out to that also, I mean, it's still date night even if I have to work.



I've always been a fan of Deborah Lippman and while the price is a bit steep for polish, a little luxury every now and then is well worth the tiny splurge. This 'polka dot' polish has the longest lasting power of her polishes yet. With that said, I was not compensated by any brand mentioned here and bought everything myself. Happily.








1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...