Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sofia Puckers Up at The Met

Everyone has been obsessed with the dresses seen at the Met Gala better known as the Met Ball, the "Oscars of the East Coast". What beautiful dresses they were also but what was truly beautiful was COVERGIRL Sofia Vergara and her flawless face. Celebrity make up artist, Kaylee McAdams shows us how to achieve this Latin beauty's red carpet look.



"Sofia's bright lip was inspired by the Marchesa collection (she wore Marchesa) and we chose a grapey-pink hue since it's one of Sofia's favorite shades. 

I first applied COVERGIRL NatueLuxe Silk Foundation in Nutmeg all over her face using a blender sponge. I then used COVERGIRL TRUconceal Concealer in #4 just where we needed under the eyes and around the nose to keep the makeup sheer. To set the look, I used a big fluffy brush to apply COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Power in Soft Honey and then used  COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Plum Plush to compliment her lips.



I wanted to create an eye on Sofia that's lighter than usual. I applied COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Truffle along the bottom lashes from the outer corners to the very inner corners and then applied a lighter line along the lash line at the top to create dimension. I applied COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows in Swiss Chocolate on top of the liner on the lid to create a softer effect and then used COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows in Mink along the brow bone. I used two coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast 24HR Mascara in very black on the top and bottom lashes to finish the eyes.

I lined the lips first with COVERGIRL LipPerfection LipLiner in Beloved and then filled them in with COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lip Color in Regal Raspberry using a lip brush to create dimension and contour the lips."



I am not going to lie. She was stunning and you all know how much I love her red carpet looks. Of course, once again, she rocked it. You know who is will rock it? You. That is right, this is my first giveaway so come and get it. Two of you lucky chicas can pucker up like the Colombian beauty with COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lipcolor in Regal Raspberry. All you have to do is:

 1. follow @COVERGIRL on Twitter
 2. Like COVERGIRL on Facebook
 3. follow me either here or @styleblacklabel
 4. Leave a comment when you do letting me know how fabulous she is and how awesome I am.


Open to US followers only. I will announce the winners next Thursday.

Good Luck!





I was not compensated in any way shape or form for this post. You guys already know how I roll. If I don't like it, I can't run with it but anything with Sofia can be all over my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...