Monday, January 14, 2013

My Own Awards: Golden Globes 2013

I'm sure every everyone saw the Golden Globes last night. Every one but me of course. I watched bits and pieces of the Red Carpet and moved on because I was barely moved at all this year by the fashion trends I saw. If fact, what I liked and didn't like seemed to not coincide with the public opinion on twitter, for example the constant fanning of Anne Hatheway's perfect choice of a Chanel dress made me want to throw up. Seriously, I think everyone loved it because some one else did and everyone jumped on that train. Well I missed that train and while I didn't hate it, I wasn't moved by it either. It was a safe choice. I decided instead to hand out my own awards this year.

source
MOST DARING:
 Yeah, I like lamp shades. Considering what else was out there, she definitely did not come close to my worst dressed list. In fact, I like it. Yup, I said it out loud.

 BEST DRESSED:

Even though we saw this on everybody last year, she rocked it this year.

WORST MAKEUP:

Do I need to go into detail?


WORST DRESSED:

I've seen bridesmaid's dresses better than this and that is not saying much. 

 BEST THROWBACK:

 I feel like we see this dress all the time on her. Yes, your body is banging. We know. I'll give you a pass on the Jolie leg though because their were just a few that were a little more ridiculous.


BEST BLACK:

There was a lot of black on the red carpet. This was simple yet stunning and I do not have a bad thing to say about it.

THE DISAPPOINTMENT AWARD:

She is my style icon. I nearly cried when I saw this. Cried. 


TIRED ASS HAIR AWARD:
It was cute the first day and we were a bit on the fence about it then. We are over it now, you should be too.

THE NAKED AWARD: 

Now we all know how much I love my fellow Puerto Ricans and I do support J.Lo and her hotness to the fullest but girlfriend, no. I have grown up and learned that I can be hot wearing clothes too. Tell me when you get that memo. Neck up: Flawless but no surprise there.



BEST RED:
Everyone and their mama wore red this year, a daring choice I might add. Jennifer Garner rocked it though.

HOT MESS AWARD:

You decide who is worse. 


And there you have it folks, my own awards show.

*All photos from the Huff Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...