Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Perfect Tweed Non-Jacket

So I decided that there were a few things missing from my closet and I knew I just needed a tweed jacket of any sort. After giving myself a budget of no more than $50 including tax, I searched online for the best deals and found this one at Target. Since, I did not want to pay for shipping, I grabbed my kid and headed to Target and found a Tweed sweater for under $9! They should still have a few so I would run, not walk over to check out the sale rack.

The Inspiration:



My Version:




button up: UK French from Sears | sweater: Mango from Jcpenny | leggings: Target | boots: Steve Madden | necklace: Jojo & Sofia



dress: H&M | leggings: Target | boots: Steve Madden | watch: Chanel | bracelet: THS 



Now I just need a white tunic like she does in the picture. Back to the sale rack.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...